quarta-feira, 28 de setembro de 2011

Day 11 - another let down.

I know I skipped day 10, but there wasn't really much to tell. In this small city I just spent the day searching for a place and watching a movie. No point in doing a while post about that.

And what's different about day 11? Well, two things. First, after a sausage lunch, I discovered how I could be useful. I realized the kids were doing their homework. French, Math, and English. Can't say I am an expert in French, but this was a beginner level, so it was fine. Math, well, you know me. So I helped the kids. For the first time I felt useful here in Mainburg. I was doing something other than looking at my iPad, or to a book. And later on, another opportunity to help arose. I managed to volunteer to take the dogs for a walk (yes, this include picking up their mess), and I was happy at the thankful look I got from Herman, Doris' father.
The second highlight of the day was the hippies refusal. I must say I took this hard, but well, my hopes were higher than usual. Following this, I started again my search, and got appointments for some other three places, one still in construction, ready in the last week of October. Let's see.
Again, dinner at 7, back to my room, reading, searching the Internet, watching a movie. Nothing else I could do anyway.
Bed time.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário