terça-feira, 20 de setembro de 2011

Day 3 - Oktoberfest

The morning of my third day was all dedicated to flat hunting. The usual run through all the websites brought on some more scam attempts, some phone calls were made, but the end result was the same. Nothing. Either they were already rented, or 6 months wasn't long enough. Either way, no luck. So around 2 me and Doug decided to go for some lunch, leaving the apartment to the lovebirds, who were in need of some space.

When we came back ( and we did take our time ) we rang the bell, and it took them 20 seconds to answer it....We climbed the stairs, knowing what we would find. Well, we found them both cuddling on the bed, and our immediate reaction was the same. Turn around and leave. So we left to wander through Munich, with nothing to do, except walking and talking. And so we did.

A hour later, we arrived back at home. This time it was ok for us to come in, and I was glad I could hunt for more flats. By 5 o'clock I was getting depressed. Nothing was free, couldn't find anything! So when Thomas said, " hey wanna go to Oktoberfest with us?", I was sold.

Oktoberfest....What can I say about this? My first impression, a large, large, Queima das Fitas. We got into a tent, and it was full. I estimated something like 1k persons in that place. And the traditional costume! I must say I approved of the female costume. So we got some beers, the best beer I drank so far. The only problem? Costs 10 euros per liter. And we drank, we danced, we partied. it really was a fun night, and by the time of my second beer, I had forgotten al my flat hunting problems. By my third, I was getting tipsy, and laughing a lot, and loud. This was when I decided to stop. My drunken state, and my wallet,they both demanded it. But they offered me a fourth.....and I got wasted.

We left soon after that and got home in no time. Me and Doris had had enough, and each just got into his bed. The guys just left again, for more drinking.... I remember putting on my pajamas, and falling to bed. I was drunk, happy. Sleep came with amazing speed.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário