quarta-feira, 28 de setembro de 2011

Day 9 - back to Mainburg

So day 9, Sunday. This was the deadline for one of the apartments, and the reason I was still in Munich. Though I didn't dare to hope, I jumped every time my iPad downloaded a new email. And I kept on searching, what else could I do? By this time I did a quick search on my sent mail box to find out that I had broken the 400 emails sent barrier. 400! And this doesn't count those I only called, but these were considerably less. So lunch in Munich and by 4 PM it was time to get back to Mainburg. Obviously, I hadn't gotten the apartment (what a surprise!), so I went back. at the main station, I bought another book to read, knowing the boring times that would probably come.

Funny thing, when I reached the station at Mainburg, Doris' mom wasn't there, and didn't appear after 15 minutes. Both my phones were dead, so I couldn't call anyone. But well, home was only 6 or 7 minutes by car, so I pulled the maps on my iPad and off I was. 25 minutes later I reached their place, and found Doris' mom. Again, we can blame the failure in communication. I arrived at 6:10, and she expected me at 5:50. Ups. Well, no harm done. And has it was already 6:30, they were having dinner. Well, a very heavy afternoon snack.
After this dinner I went to my bedroom, and I must say I was done searching for the day. Went online and saw Castle, Big Bang Theory, Fringe, etc. All the new episodes. By the way, loved Castle and Fringe.

And I was done. Bed time, with a sense of deseperation over my head.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário